Submit Requests for Services




Submit Requests for Services




Submit service requests at the My Service Center, the University's centralized, one-stop location for departments to request a wide variety of services offered by various departments such as Facilities Management, Information Management and Services, and University Police.


Visit the My Service Center to view Facilities Management's service catalog.


Use the guide and job aid to assist you in navigating the My Service Center and to create and submit service requests.



(click on image to launch app)

Submit a RAP (Report-A-Problem) to let us know of incidents related to the maintenance, operation, and upkeep of Health Science Center facilities. These incidents may be related to:

  • Access Control (malfunctioning doors & locks)
  • Building (rain leaks, stalled elevators)
  • Custodial (general housekeeping)
  • Electrical (burnt light bulbs, tripped outlets, etc.)
  • Grounds (landscape, irrigation)
  • Plumbing (restroom utility failures, leaks)
  • Temperature or Ventilation (room too hot or cold)